Wow! Lost a tooth on one and gain a tooth on another. That is impressive! I love how your children have such expessive faces. It is those eyes, adorable. Congrats to George on the tooth.
You have the cutest kids ever. Give everybody loves from us.
I hope that George's was not from a hockey incident! They are growing up!
Wow! Tell George congratulations! And ask John what his secret is - Fiona has zero!
is that his first one? Crazy! What adorable boys you have (the better to eat them up my dear)
Wow! Lost a tooth on one and gain a tooth on another. That is impressive! I love how your children have such expessive faces. It is those eyes, adorable. Congrats to George on the tooth.
ReplyDeleteYou have the cutest kids ever. Give everybody loves from us.
ReplyDeleteI hope that George's was not from a hockey incident! They are growing up!
ReplyDeleteWow! Tell George congratulations! And ask John what his secret is - Fiona has zero!
ReplyDeleteis that his first one? Crazy! What adorable boys you have (the better to eat them up my dear)
ReplyDelete