jeff and annie...this is bob putman..known as the grizzman...and maker of toys.., well i have to say these pictures are just wonderfu...the children and you lok so happy, and jeff..im very impressed with your bed you made..very good job..i told your dad i would send you pictures of my shop and tools...see if it will inspire you...lol...take care ..blessings...bob
Hey, I just discovered the knockoff wood blog, all on my own! I should check your blog more often (I could have started obsessing three weeks earlier). The bed looks great!
bed plans were found here:
ReplyDeletehttp://knockoffwood.blogspot.com/2009/10/farmhouse-bed-save-158100_7467.html
You have one talented hubby! Looks like an awesome bed. Will you be painting it, or leaving it natural?
ReplyDeletejeff and annie...this is bob putman..known as the grizzman...and maker of toys.., well i have to say these pictures are just wonderfu...the children and you lok so happy, and jeff..im very impressed with your bed you made..very good job..i told your dad i would send you pictures of my shop and tools...see if it will inspire you...lol...take care ..blessings...bob
ReplyDeleteThe bed looks so great...way to go Jeff! Andrew just checked out "if you give a moose a muffin" today at the library. How fitting. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteHey, I just discovered the knockoff wood blog, all on my own! I should check your blog more often (I could have started obsessing three weeks earlier). The bed looks great!
ReplyDelete