Wednesday, March 31, 2010

she might just join the circus

deja vu
....and it's George that is always getting called "monkey"
I really ought to sign her up for gymnastics,
but I found out how much that would cost and decided this would have to suffice for now.
Swinging from the ceiling is way better than bouncing off the walls when spring fever flares up and it's still freezing outside.

5 comments:

  1. Nice. Kitty does the same but at gymnastics. They call that first one a bat hang I think. I love the bar you installed. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Will did that from our sink in our old house. How did you hang the bar....good thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An eye hook in a ceiling stud, a carabiner-for easy take down, rope and a dowel. Everything but the carabiner was purchased at our hardware store of choice:) I stole the idea from our friends, well worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to ask about the swing too. We got four inches of snow here yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a little monkey. A darn cute one. You're kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete