Monday, May 10, 2010

mama mia




I have been blessed with an amazing Mother.
I am forever grateful to have her as my mentor in motherhood.
Although she is small, I hope I can measure up.



My Mother-in-law is another wonderful example to me of strength and virtue.
Your efforts in raising up my husband are greatly appreciated.
Thank you for being the person you are.




My Grandma is one of the sweetest, most hard-working, and feisty women I know.
Her love and service has touched so many and inspires me.
We also share a love of thrift and sweaters.


To all of the incredible women and mothers out there.....


Happy Mother's Day!!!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you Annie! You are an awesome mom and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Becky is another great example of what a great mother should look like.....just something you forgot to mention.

    ReplyDelete