Thursday, February 17, 2011

home on the range for the holidays

We went to UT for Christmas to see family and soak up some sun
(this was one of the only days we had snow at ground level)

Bison or Buffalo? Either way they make one mean burger
(their wings are good too, I'll pass on the chips though. ba dum dum )


Antelope Island is beautiful (and less smelly this time of year)
and that Salt Lake sure is great

left: big D. George and little George D. right: big J. John and little John

more buffalo roaming and no antelope to be seen



but we did see this guy (I think he was giving us the stink eye)

4 comments:

  1. beautiful! I am so amazed by Utah's constant clear blue skies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posts Annie! I wish we could have seen you more at Christmas time. Love the slapstick, it makes me really miss you! Your kiddos and husband and dog are all prize peaches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you roller skate in that buffalo herd? I hear you can't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not quite sure how I lived in Utah for so many years and never made it to Antelope Island. Maybe on my next visit.

    ReplyDelete