Friday, December 3, 2010

one decade down

In July we celebrated ten years of marital bliss.
top ten in numbers for the big ten
1: car accident and pet (other than fish)
2: bones spouse has broke while showing off for the Mrs.
3: states we've lived in and diplomas we have earned
4: years spent in school
5: pregnancies (including current)
6: times we have moved
7: cars we have owned and years spent as parents
8: ideal hours of sleep and glasses of water per day
9: professions we have seriously considered
10: years married to the greatest spouse I've ever had

I love you like a milkshake Jeffrey!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, too cute! You guys are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Great picture. You two are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations. How did you celebrate? Really only 3 shorts weather days?? That's a little extreme. Bears? Oh, that would be a grissly end. Don't even.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on ten! You are an awesome family and I am so jealous of those mountains.

    ReplyDelete