This summer (yes, these pictures of bundled up kids were taken in the summer) a new community park was built by volunteers (Jeff included) and funded by donations. It is a great addition to our little town. The kids even got popsicles from Senator Murkowski here on one occasion.
Annie, it's your cousin Amy. I hope you don't mind my "intruding" on your blog. I was just writing Christmas cards and I was thinking that I would like to give you one. I was thinking, she does facebook, so I went to my husband's page, and I clicked on you, and there was the blog address, so here I am. I was happy to take a momment to read and catch up a little with you. I blog too, although it is a private site. If you ever want to visit send me an email wudelfamily@hotmail.com. And my blog is Wudelfamily.blogspot.com oh, ya and I need your Alaska (I am guessing Alaska) address--didn'nt even know you were there-fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteThat park looks awesome. Nice work Jeff and the community.
ReplyDeleteThe kids look like they are having a wonderful time. They don't mind a little cold even in the summer!
Reminds me a bit of that park in Kaysville - Castle Heights. I miss those new play structures! It seems like nothing new is being put in here due to budget restraints....darn economy!
ReplyDelete