Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mr. Home Improvement strikes again

This is the fence my handy husband built this summer.
These are the moose that ate our leaves so we didn't have to rake.

7 comments:

  1. Incredible!
    I keep trying to convince Wayne that at some point in our lives, we should live in Alaska for a few years. He's not in agreement! :)

    Hope that you guys are well! Congrats on the pregnancy! Good times ahead!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fence!! Way to go Jeff! Those moose are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fence is nice. What a big job. Did the moose jump the fence?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fence is only on the side of the yard by the road...so no, the moose still have easy access through the other side of the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. man, you are always out-doing me...I thought my chickens were cool...ha ha cool back yard decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie,
    Your kids are so cute and Alaska is beautiful. I don't know if I could do so much cold and dark though.

    I'd love to see moose in my backyard though. Also, tell Jeff, nice fence.

    ReplyDelete